* In plant-powered cooperation with Sunwarrior
Protein, Peanut, Mocha, and Pumpkin in one bite is?
BLISS – for me :).
I already mentioned my love for the peanut flour in my last bliss ball recipe.
It’s just so easy and quick to make treats delicious like these. You can make them each Sunday and store them until next Sunday :). So you have a little bliss every day.
For this recipe, I used my favorite flavor from the Sunwarrior protein powders. The Mocha Protein. It brings the perfect flavor and sweetness to it.
I love it as a dessert shake mixed with banana and water or after exercising when I’m in a rush and don’t have the time for making a natural backed protein legumes bowl :). Also if you are more a chocolate lover, this one is my second fav and maybe your first.
- 150 g peanut flour
- 100 g pumpkin purée (steam pumpkin and mash with a fork)
- 1 scoop Sunwarrior Mocha Protein
- 1-2 tbs cacao nibs
- 50 ml oat milk or preferred milk
- In a bowl, combine ingredients.
- Work the mixture with your hands to form a soft dough. Use hands to form balls.
- Roll into cacao powder until well coated.
- Place in the fridge to store up to a week or freeze them.
Have you tried the Protein Mocha Balls or do you have any experience with Sunwarrior or other protein powders?
Happy Rolling! xX, Annelina