Shoutout to all my Apple Strudel Lovers. This 5 ingredients apple-cinnamon spiced cookie dough really tastes like apple strudel to me. You’ll need 5 minutes to try it.
Who doesn’t know it – coming home from sports, late in the evening, being super hungry and then – preparing food? This can be quite exhausting and often ends up by stuffing oneself with anything next to you. And right there, the Cookie Dough recipe should help you. It can be prepared in 5 minutes (depending on your food processor) and stored for up to 4 days in the fridge. Well for me, it usually never lasts that long.
The apple-strudel cookie dough is a recipe which I created last year in autumn and has been a MUST-HAVE in my kitchen ever since. Also, the cookie dough is a simple and quick to make party snack. It’s a perfect post workout dessert which I like to prepare before training and keep in the fridge where it’s going to wait for me until I come home super hungry. Sometimes I mix in a bit of protein powder. Simply because I like it’s taste. It’s a perfect post-workout dessert for me.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR 5 MINUTES AND 5 INGREDIENTS OF APPLE STRUDEL COOKIE DOUGH:
- 1 jar organic chickpeas
- 1 jar organic banana applesauce
- almond butter
- 1 jar of chickpeas (drained weight 220 g)
- 5 tbsp apple banana puree (available in organic food stores)
- 6 dates
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- cocoa nibs, walnuts, raisins
- Rinse chickpeas under cold water. This is important to reduce the taste of salt.
- Combine chickpeas, apple banana puree, dates, almond butter, cinnamon and cinnamon in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place in an airtight container in the fridge until chilled.
- Enjoy with favorite toppings.
If you give this recipe a try, I’d love to hear your feedback. If you tag me in Instagram, I can feature you.
Lots of love