A guilt-free watermelon fruit pizza to use all your leftover fruit and for your healthy summer body?
I really like the idea of using a melon for a pizza crust 🙂. And this is why this “recipe” has to be on my blog. I’m celebrating the fruit pizza each summer again since I saw it the first time three years ago.
Of course, you can variate this pizza using your favourite fruits. But I really recommend trying the combination of mint, passion fruit, and melon. It tastes awesome. AND…
Did you know that mint is having awesome effects on your body too?
- It Gives you glowing and acne free skin
- It Relieves indigestion
- It fights aches and pains
- It prevents allergies and asthma
- It helps relieve menstrual cramps and pain
- It boosts immunity
- It stimulates the digestive enzymes and can help by losing weight
- Serving size: 1
- ⅛ round of a medium watermelon
- 1 banana
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 tbs coconut flakes
- 1 tbs thick coconut milk or cream
- 1 passion fruit
- 2 strawberries
- fresh mint leaves
- Slice a large round from a watermelon.
- Lay onto a cutting board and add toppings of choice.
- Cut into wedges to serve.