This lupine protein pancake recipe turned out so fluffy and moist, as there was no way not to share it with you!
Getting kind of sad looking at these protein pancakes with peanut butter drizzle. It was the last recipe which I made with my foodie love Tanith from @sheloveseating. She lived at my place for almost 3 months and you guess what, we have gone crazy with cooking sessions, cinnamon buns, and chocolate mouse. If we haven’t been busy working, we spent every minute in the kitchen or on a calm place doing yoga. This recipe is a sneak peek of our past three months <3.
I hope you gonna love it as much as we do.
- 150 g oats
- 100 g einkorn wheat flour*
- 30 g lupine protein
- 10 g chia seeds
- 40 g birch sugar or another preferred sweetener
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 450 ml water or plantbased milk
Chocolate- Peanut - Drizzle
- 2 tbs peanut flour
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs birch sugar
- 2 tbs coconut cream
- 50 ml warm water
- Blend or ground the oats into a flour.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and stir.
- Pour in the water/milk and whisk until well combined.
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes and stir again to remove any clumps.
- In the meantime, prepare the drizzle: simply mix peanut flour, cacao and birch sugar in a small bowl and stir in coconut cream and warm water. Set the drizzle aside. Tip: peanut flour tends to soak up a lot of liquid so you might need to add more water later.
- In a pan bake the pancakes until golden from both sides using coconut oil.
- Layer with banana coins and serve with your favorite toppings and the chocolate-peanut-drizzle.
You'll get 12 little pancakes, 6 for you and 6 for your bestie!