Pasta – vegan and high in protein | Quick and delicious | Lentil pasta with cauliflower sauce
Dear Conscious Gangster,
with a portion of pasta (preferably vegan and protein-rich) in your belly, you always feel much better. The comforting feeling you get when you dip your fork into a plate full of pasta is just incomparable, isn’t it? Do you feel the same way?
How about if the pasta recipe is super fast and rich in protein?
It’s easy with this recipe for a quick lentil pasta, vegan and rich in protein. All you need is less than 10 ingredients and 15 minutes of time.
I really like replacing traditional wheat pasta with modern alternatives. Here, lentil pasta is high on the list for me. The protein content as well as the taste totally win me over. What’s it like for you? What’s your favorite? Paired with the cauliflower sauce and the tofu, it becomes a very special taste experience that not only tastes good, but also makes your pasta soul satisfied. It just makes you happy 🙂
Here is the recipe – pasta vegan and protein-rich:
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 2 Portions / without tofu
- Calories: 523
- Fat: 17,6
- Carbohydrates: 54,1
- Protein: 34,5
- 200 g lentil noodles
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
- 200 g cauliflower
- 300 ml vegetable broth
- 2 tbs nut butter
- Opt: 1 tbs nutritional yeast
- Pepper and salt to taste
- For the tofu:
- Tofu (smoky or natural)
- Coconut aminos (use soy sauce and maple syrup instead)
- Parsley to serve
- Sauté the onions and cauliflower in a pot.
- Then deglaze with broth and let it boil
- Put the vegetables with the broth in a blender and add nut puree - blend well 😉
- In the meantime, fry the tofu with the coconut aminos in a pan until crispy.
- Cook the lentil pasta according to package instructions
- Finally, mix the pasta with the sauce - add tofu and some parsley to taste and the dish is ready
Hmm, so delicious – I love to treat myself to a really big plate of pasta every now and then. With this recipe, you really do not need to have a guilty conscience (you should never! when it comes to food). Because you cover herewith a large need of your daily protein and it tastes mega good. The great thing is: You can also train directly afterwards or do something else productive because with lentil pasta, you get no feeling of fullness. For me, vegan lentil pasta with protein is a great Everyday dish that is super quick and healthy.
A great go-to when you don’t have a lot of time and just feel like a good pasta dish again.
You can watch the video of the dish on my Instagram channel.