Hello loves. There’s another chocolate pudding. Not the first one on this blog:)), and also this one here is not very different. There’s only a small change in nutritional values plus an additional peanut flavor. I just can’t get enough of this peanut miracle flour. It gives us the extra protein kick and is the healthy version of PB and PB2.
- 180-200 ml half coconut milk half water
- 2 tsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp peanut flour
- 1 small banana
- 2 tbs maple syrup or 2 dates
- 1 tbs raw cacao powder
- Place liquid and the psyllium into a glass and stir the ingredients until well combines. Leave the mixture to rest for 30 minutes.
- Once your mixture turned into a gel, combine the ingredients into the blender’s container, and blend at high speed.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with toppings as coconut shreds, banana, and cacao nibs.
To get to know more about Psyllium Husk, Peanut Flour and Cacao Nibs you can check out my other Raw Chocolate Pudding and the Protein Pancakes. I get my psyllium husk, coconut shreds, cacao nibs and Peanut flour from Koro Drogerie. These are organic and they come in bulk packages which saves a bit of money. For a discount, you can use “Annelina” .