Singing: “In LOVE with the coco :)”
This Thai coconut green vegetable noodles soup is incredibly simple to make. It is taking only about 20 minutes from start to finish and the best thing, you can cook it all in one pan. And if you have some leftover vegetable, you can just add them all as well.
I found this wild garlic in the forest and it made me so happy because it means, that spring is coming soon. And by the way, this wild garlic is really good for you.
Wild garlic is having the greatest effect on lowering blood pressure, is antibacterial, antibiotic and some more anti… 🙂 .
- Serving size: 2
- • 1l vegetable stock
- • 150g brown rice noodles
- • 250ml can coconut milk
- • 2 tsp coconut sugar
- • ½ broccoli
- • ½ head Chinese leaf or cabbage, sliced
- • ½, 300g bag beansprouts
- • 140g, 1 small can water chestnuts
- • juice ½ lime
- • 4 cherry tomatoes
- • 1 bunch wild garlic
- • Black cumin
- • Spring onions, sliced
- • Coriander to garnish
- Place your coconut milk in a large saucepan. Add your Chinese leaf or cabbage, your broccoli and fry for 1 min until fragrant. Tip in the vegetable stock and brown sugar. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles, wild garlic and water chestnuts and simmer for 4-6 minutes, until tender. Mix in bean sprouts, tomatoes, lime juice to taste and some black cumin. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with spring onions and coriander.
I hope you enjoyed the Thai coconut and green veg broth!
Should you decide to give these a try I’d love to hear how it went! Write me a comment or post a picture on Instagram and tag me via @annelinawaller.