Hello beautiful friends, I’m saying hello from mallorca. Since I’m currently doing my Yoga Teacher Training, I gonna keep it short. But I truly wanted to bring you the promised Sweet potato Pancake Taco’s.
These pancakes are a wonderful gluten-free option with less flour in general. If you’d like to go for the less eco version, you can simply replace buckwheat with spelt flour.
I love to use wholegrain spelt when friends are coming over and I know, that they aren’t used to those super healthy organic eco stuff :). So just keep that in mind in case you are cooking for friends.
Sending love and light from Mallorca.
Also you can make sweet Potato Pancake Taco’s or simple sweet potato pancakes. However you feel like :).
I like to do Taco’s because you can stuff them with delicious fruits and coconut yoghurt.
- 250 g sweet potato
- 1 banana (approx. 110 g)
- 120 ml sparkling water
- 150 ml oat milk
- 100 g buckwheat flour ( can be replaced by spelt or oat flour)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 pinch of salt
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into large cubes and cook them.
- Blend with banana and oat milk.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Let the dough sit for 20 minutes to dissolve clots and make chia effective.
- Pour or scoop 1 big tbs of the batter onto a hot pan and shape with a spoon. Bake 2 pancakes at the same time if the pan is large enough.
- Bake pancakes over medium heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side. Flip carefully.
- Serve with berries, coconut yoghurt, vanilla and maple syrup if desired.
Feel free to share your Sweet Potato Pancake Taco’s. I’d love to see with what you come up.
Sending love and light