It is fluffy, creamy and incredibly easy plus quick to make. The 3 ingredients Silken Tofu Chocolat Mousse. If you were struggling with the Aquafaba Chocolat Mousse, there is definitely no danger here, because the main ingredient is silken tofu.
Silken tofu is a winner in the vegan kitchen and can replace almost all creamy milk products. I love to use it in my bechamel sauce, mayo, salad dressings, spreads and all kind of sweet cremes plus my cheesecake.
Also, I especially like to bring this 3 ingredient chocolate mousse to parties. Simply because I love to see the faces when you reveal the secret ingredient. And of course, because it’s so quick to prepare.
Just make sure that you refrigerate the mousse for at least 30 minutes and serve it cold.
- 1 package (400 g) organic silken tofu
- 100 g dark chocolate ( I used 70% vegan dark chocolate)
- 12 dates
- Pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
- In a blender, combine silken tofu and dates and blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate and blend again.
- Scoop into a serving bowl and refrigerate min. 30 minutes before serving.
In case you are wondering about serving sizes or my bowls, I used bowls and a platter from Arzberg.*(PR Sample)
The Joyn Collection is my favorite especially because I have different bowls in all kind of sizes. No more struggling with “oh I don’t have the perfect bowl for it” and more, yeees “I have bowls for all kind of occasions”.
I’d love to see your silken tofu mousse au chocolat creations on Instagram or leave a comment here. You can tag me @annelinawaller and use #foodwithoutregrets or #annelinawaller so I’ll see your creations and can repost them. Thank you!