Since Valentine is on its way, I kept thinking about something sweet but healthy. Hence this light vegan cheesecake seemed perfect for me. It takes only 10-12 minutes and there are no skills needed. So in case you are still in need for something really quick, easy and delicious go ahead and make you and your Valentin happy :).
I love using Aquafaba, it’s the key ingredient for a light and fluffy texture. But don’t worry it works without it as well. Let me know in the comments, if you have any questions about the recipe, there are many options to replace ingredients in case you don’t have them or simply don’t like them .
- 400 g silken tofu
- 200 g vegan quark (can be replaced with silken tofu)
- 100 g maple syrup
- 80 ml coconut cream
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 80 ml Aqufaba (water from a can of chickpeas)
- 1 pkg organic vanilla pudding
- 70 g starch as potato or tapioca
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Optional: 3 tsp raspberry jam to top.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all ingredients, except baking powder and Aquafaba in a food processor or blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Stir baking powder into the creamy texture.
- Whip chickpea water until stiff peaks form. Spoon gently under the creamy dough.
- Then pour into silicone baking pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Optional: Use jam to paint a heart on top of your cake.
- Once cool, cut, serve, and enjoy!
- I love to serve the cake with hot raspberries.
Happy Valentine’s Day and happy cheesecake baking