Hello, if you don’t know yet, I’m Annelina and I love Tempeh. Tempeh is the protein of the future 🙂 That is at least my opinion. I wonder if I can ever get on other people’s nerves with my Tempeh love.
Tempeh: The fermented soy product is so healthy
Tempeh – a healthy alternative in the kitchen? In my opinion, Tempeh should be used in every kitchen :). For some, it might be a bit more difficult because you have to know where to get the Tempeh. In my article here, you can find more facts about Tempeh. Why, where, how and if. I have answered the questions there.
Tempeh as a healthy Protein not only for Vegans
No matter if you are an omnivore or herbivore, Tempeh is definitely a great protein alternative (to meat) for everyone. More and more people want to eat healthily, but also environmentally friendly. Yeahiii easy, because we have Tempeh.
- Tempeh is pure protein, at least almost. And the protein contained in Tempeh can be converted very well by our body.
- The protein in Tempeh is therefore well compatible with our metabolism and promotes rapid muscle building.
- With 100g tempeh we get 19g protein, cool, right? So the content is similar to meat.
- In addition, with the simultaneous reduction of meat, not only your body but also our environment is super grateful.
- 200 g Tempeh
- 2 tbsp Tahin
- 2 tbsp water
- juice of a lemon
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- salt to taste
- Cut the tempeh into cubes.
- Then boil in salted water for 10-15 minutes.
- In the meantime mix the ingredients for the marinade.
- Drain the tempeh, strain and roll in the marinade.
- Serve as desired on salad or in a bowl with sweet potato and Brussels sprouts.