This psyllium blueberry pudding is another outcome of my raw chocolate pudding accident. There are many versions of this recipe so feel free to change it if you don’t like bananas, blueberries or if you prefer a raw on.
For a raw pudding, you can take self-made nut mylk or just water and fresh coconut cashews.
Find all the details and health benefits about psyllium husk in my chocolate pudding recipe.
- *200 ml rice-coconut mylk or your preferred mylk
- 2 heaped tsp psyllium husks
- 1 small banana or 1 tbsp coconut mylk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Banana, granola, viola, blueberries
*I use coconut-rice mylk or just plain ricemylk since its natural sweet.
- Place mylk and the psyllium into a glass and stir the ingredients until well combines. Leave the mixture to rest for 30 minutes.
- Once your mixture turned into a gel, combine all the ingredients into the blender’s container, and blend at high speed to complete the pudding.
- Serve with your toppings.