*Dieser Beitrag enthält Werbung für Staatl. Fachingen.
If you’re reading this while it’s grey and rainy outside of your window, here’s a tip for you that will bring you summer even without warm temperatures. If the sun is shining outside, even better, this drink will sweeten and spice up your summer at the same time! I’m talking about Spicy FruLance, a refreshing drink I created together with Staatl. Fachingen.
The great thing about Spicy FruLance is that it not only tastes delicious but is also healthy. Spicy FruLance is alkaline and helps to prevent your body from becoming overly acidic. The ginger note, the fresh lime and the sweet basil really boost your metabolism and the combination has a positive effect on your blood sugar level and can even lower your stress level.
Three reasons why you should treat yourself to this refreshment (There are, of course, a few more, but we also want to start preparing the drink).
That’s what Spicy FruLance can do:
- alleviate digestive problems
- inhibit inflammations
- strenghten the immune system
The more ginger and basil you use, the stronger the effect. Basil is far too healing to be used only as a topping anyway. So dare to take more as well.
I use for my Spicy FruLance Staatl. Fachingen MEDIUM. The mineral water has actually existed since 1742, which speaks for its quality.
- Ingredients for the preparation of two small glasses (approx. 300 ml):
- 2 to 4 big leaves of basil, approx. 3 cm
- 2 Tsp coconut blossom sugar
- lime juice
- 1 mediumsized piece of ginger, approx 10 g
- approx. 400 ml Staatl. Fachingen MEDIUM
- 4 medium sized ice cubes
- For decoration:
- 2 Basil leaves, 2 Grapefruit pieces
- First separate the basil leaves from the branch. Then cut the lime open and squeeze it into a small glass. Peel the ginger. Put the basil leaves, the coconut blossom sugar, the lime juice and the ginger in a blender with 100 ml Staatl. Fachingen MEDIUM. Mix the ingredients until the desired consistency is achieved. If necessary, the remaining pieces can then be removed by sieving.
- Arrange the ice cubes in two small glasses. Cut off two slices of a grapefruit and cut them lightly. Turn one of the cut grapefruit slices onto each glass, spread the basil-lime-ginger mixture evenly over the two glasses and pour about 150 ml of Staatl. Fachingen MEDIUM on top, depending on the size of the glass. Finally, place a basil branch on the edge of the glass and enjoy.
Leave a Reply