Quick healthy smoothie bowl with love
Since it’s Valentine’s Day soon, I thought we could all give each other a little love :). Actually, we all do that way too rarely anyway. Of course, the hearts can also make other days special as well. And Valentine’s Day is not just about celebrating relationships. After all, you are the most beautiful gift and you should spoil yourself just as well :). Or make the green Smoothie bowl with hearts for a friend or your mom. Actually, I’m wondering if daddy would like something like that as well?
Even if the hearts look as if they are complicated, don’t worry, this is something absolutely anyone can do. Your Smoothie bowl or cream soups can be upgraded in seconds :). The hearts work just as well with coconut milk, nut butter or medium firm jam. So we can get creative here with colors. With cheesecake, jam would look great, for example.
- For the Bowl:
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1 cup berries, frozen
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp flaxseed
- ⅛ lemon, organic with peel
- 1 pinch vanilla
- ½ banana, 1 handful blueberries, 1 tbs cacao nibs, 2 tbs granola
- For the hearts:
- 1 tbsp soy yogurt
- Transfer all ingredients into a mixer in the order listed above. The lemon can be added with the peel.
- Blend everything until the mixture is creamy.
- Pour into a bowl and decorate with the toppings.
- For the hearts:
- Drop the yoghurt in a line onto the free spots at equal intervals.
- Draw a line through the dots with a chopstick.
- You can also check out the Video on Instagram.
Lemon with peel: Infectious diseases Aid
Lemon peel contains up to ten times as many vitamins as pure juice, just so you know. It, therefore, makes perfect sense to mix an organic lemon with the zest. Especially in winter, this is perfect as the vitamin C content is impressively high and gives your immune system an ingenious booster. That means infectious diseases can say goodbye for now. You can also start here gently and take a little lemon, for instance. The taste is very intense.
Did you try the green smoothie bowl?
If you tried the green smoothie with hearts, I would be happy to know how you liked it. Simply comment here or tag @annelinawaller on Instagram so I can see it. You can also find a video here, just swipe twice.