Are you dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, paleo or fat-free? Easily make your own 5 ingredients Hclf Chocolate Chip Cookies without these.
This Hclf (high carb, low fat) Banana Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe was the result of my last baking session. I had half a day to bake something and then this happened. I guess I created my most simple and quick cookie recipe. But I remember this sentence, “why complicated if it can be easy”. And you also may have already the few ingredients in your pantry.
- 90g wholegrain rice flour*
- 60g coconut flour*
- 50g coconut sugar
- 1,5 ripe bananas
- dark chocolate or vegan chocolate chippies
*this is a gluten free version, you could also take other flour like spelt flour
Optional Add-ins: If you have the ingredients on hand you can also add ¼ tsp salt, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp vanilla.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces, or simply use ready-made chocolate chips.
- Mash the banana with a fork, then knead with your other ingredients to a dough.
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Scoop the mixture onto a non-stick baking tray
- Press gently to form cookies
- Bake the cookies for 15 minutes
Should you decide to give the Hclf Banana Chip Cookies a try I’d love to hear how it went! You can drop a line or post a picture on Instagram and tag me via @annelinawaller so I’ll see it ^.^