Pumpkin Bowl – Perfect as a quick recipe and for a bowl date with friends.
Hello back pumpkin lovers,
you know I liiiiove bowls and could eat them all day long. Do you? The great thing about bowls for me is that you can just combine all your favorite things or the things you are in the mood for. I also find bowls great for socializing. You create something together, you can chat and eat together. What could be better?
Bowl Dates – perfect for socializing
That’s why I love bowl dates with my friends. Have you ever done the same? On my last bowl date, Laura and I made a bowl with my beloved pumpkin veggies. It was soooo delicious, I don’t want to deprive you of that! That’s why you’re getting the perfect pumpkin recipe for your next bowl date right here. When to go.
Hier das Rezept:
- Oven baked pumpkin (seasoned with cinnamon, tamari sauce and cayenne, baked for 20 min at 190C)
- Lettuce base
- 1 Spiralized zucchini,1/2 cucumber & 1 carrot
- 1 cup Beluga lentils
- 200 g tofu, smoky
- ½ pepper,red
- kiwi berries / blueberries,tomatoes, hemp seeds
- Dressing: ½ cup soy yogurt, 2 tsp harissa paste, 1 tsp maple syrup, 1 Tbs cashew butter, 2 Tbs lemon juice, tamari sauce to taste.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and combine as desired.
- Dressing on top and ready is the perfect pumpkin bowl 🙂
What do you think of this recipe? For me, the perfect pumpkin bowl for a bowl date. You can swap out or add all the ingredients – just the way you and your bolwdate like it. I can’t wait to see what combination you choose. More in the mood for pumpkin? Then my post on my pumpkin favorites, is just the thing for you! Have fun preparing and experimenting.