Rainbow Summer Rolls are the perfect party or birthday food. You can easily prepare them and get all those “WOOOWS” and “OHHHS”.
Weather is warming up and I’m finally ready for my favorite dish again. Spring or Summer rolls. Even in winter times, I’m always struggling with myself whether I should eat them or not. I’m always ending up by making them as a pre-dish followed by a warm soup :). Lucky us that we don’t have to worry about this now.
This color bliss gives them a little extra kick and is just a fun part for a great “AHA-Effect”. I always find reasons to make them.
- About 9 rice paper (22cm diameter)
- 1 package glass noodles, ready to eat
- ½ courgette, julienned and some slices
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 2 handful salad
- Fresh mint
- Some peanuts
- some slices of radish plus yellow and candy cane beet
- Optional: 200 g firm tofu, fried with soy sauce, garlic powder and coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp beet juice
- 1 tsp cumin mixed with 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp carrot juice
- For real color bliss, I like to take *Farbspaß Biovegan. It’s 100% natural.
- Start with your dipping sauce.
- While your sauce is simmering, color noodles.
- Once, your noodles are colored, fill a large bowl with warm tap water.
- Dip the rice paper wrapper into the water for several seconds making sure to get both sides soft
- Lay on a flat surface.
- In the center, layer your filling ingredients, start with those, you want to see on top. Be careful not to overfill.
- Roll up the rice paper halfway, then fold two sides of the rice sheet inward while continuing to roll.
- Repeat for the rest.
- Serve with your dipping sauce.
Do you have a favorite Summer Roll Recipe or have you tried these? I’d love to know.
*This post contains affeliate links. Thank you for supporting me!