If you’re in the mood for vegan protein pancakes right now, then you definitely need to try these. Or you can send the instructions to the person you want to make your pancakes ;)) Maybe your sweetie or your mommy😊.
Easy and fast
The best part about this recipe is that the batter is super easy and quick to make. You also do not have to mash extra ripe bananas, dates or something else. Vivo Life’s protein powder and sweet fruity toppings make them sweet enough. If you have a different protein powder, feel free to use that or just more flour. But of course, with the latter, they aren’t as high in protein. I prefer to use Vivo Life’s protein powder because it’s plant-based and organic. It also contains no artificial ingredients, heavy metals, or pesticides and is even considered carbon neutral.
To make the pancakes, simply put the flour in a bowl with all the other ingredients, stir, bake, and you’re done! A video, you can find here.
Then you can decorate them with your favorite toppings. There is no limit to your imagination here. I like to use bananas with a coconut glaze, fresh strawberries, maple syrup and vegan cream. With apple pulp, jam, cinnamon, nut butter, cacao nibs, chocolate cream (e.g. the sweet brownie hazelnut spread from Nabio) or date syrup they taste great, too.
Feel free to write me in the comments which combination you like best. 😊I love to test new creations.
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 5.4
- Carbohydrates: 4.2
- Sugar: 1.3
- Fiber: 8.8
- Protein: 22
- - 140 g flour: e.g. half oat flour and the other amaranth flour (just mix oatmeal and amaranth in a blender until small).
- - 30 g protein powder (I use Vivo Life* 10 % code: annelina10)
- - 250 ml sparkling water
- - 1 tsp oil or vegan butter (optional)
- Banana with cinnamon coconut glaze, strawberries, maple syrup, and vegan cream.
- Place all ingredients for the dough in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Let's stand briefly.
- Heat some coconut oil or vegan butter in a pan. Fry the pancakes in it until golden brown. (Note: Bubbles mean ready to flip).
- Fry banana slices in a pan with coconut oil. You can also season them with cinnamon.
- Decorate pancakes with the banana and anything else you want. It's best to serve them hot. 😊
Flour: Meanwhile, you can buy amaranth flour or oat flour, but optionally you can make both yourself in a good blender.
The nutritional information is without toppings.
Don’t forget my code annelina10 on your first order to save 10 %.
Be very happy to let me know if you try the vegan protein pancakes. After all, the blog only lives with you! You can comment below or share your own creation on Instagram and link me. Then I get to see your artwork too. 😊
Leave a Reply