Vegan waffles – simple and delicious
Sunday is brunchday! Perfect for vegan waffles. I love making waffles for brunch. They’re easy to prepare and if there are any left over you can still eat them the next day.
These vegan waffles are easy and delicious:
I only use a few ingredients for my waffles because I always make sure to keep my dishes as clean as possible. My favorite to use is spelt flour. It gives the waffles a great flavor and the apple banana pulp gives the waffles a super consistency.
- Serves: 8
- Serving size: 8
- Calories: 104,8
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 23,6
- Protein: 13,12
- 200 g spelt flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 250 ml soy milk or soda
- 100 g apple banana pulp
- 1 tablespoon oil (liquid nutmeal works as well)
- oil for frying
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add liquid ingredients to the dry. Mix until smooth and add spices like cinnamon or vanilla.
- Let the dough stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat the waffle iron, brush with a little oil and bake the waffles.
- Serve with maple syrup, vegan cream or cottage cheese, applesauce and berries.
What I also love very much waffles, is that you can prepare them with the toppings varied and adapt to any taste. This time I opted for berries, vegan cream and maple syrup. But I also like it classic with compote or applesauce.
But you are completely free with what you toppt your vegan waffles. Let your creativity run wild here. What is your favorite topping? Looking forward to hearing your suggestions and trying them out.
You can find more brunch ideas on my blog or on my Instagram channel.
Have fun trying out the vegan waffles – simple and delicious!
Happy Sunday Brunch Day 🥰
Leave a Reply