Heeelllooo friends! The banana bread is back, gooey and simple. If you’re not the juicy kind of person 😉 then simply use more spelt flour instead of oats and add some coconut oil too. You know, I’m not a fan of oil and just like it juicy :)). That’s why I’ve put this suuper simple, healthy and fat-free banana recipe under my favorite recipes. Actually, it’s almost the same as the first one on my blog. One of your favorite recipes by the way :), so at least your feedback.
The difference here, sugar beet syrup and currants. The sugar beet syrup has also made it into my kitchen now that it’s local. You can replace the syrup with another syrup or take dates. For those who don’t like it so sweet, the 3 bananas are certainly enough. They are dotted:)) and therefore fully ripe, fully sweet, and full of sugar.
- 3 ripe bananas, spotted
- 100 g spelt flour
- 100 g rolled oats
- 120 ml sparkling water
- 80 g syrup (sugar beet, maple or any preferred)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 80 g blueberries frozen
- Optional: pinch of clove
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients except the blueberries until the mixture is getting soft and creamy.
- Transfer the dough in an oblong silicone baking pan and swirl the blueberries under the creamy dough.
- Bake bread in the oven for 35 - 45 minutes, checking after the first 35.
- When the bread is done, take out and cool.
If you gave this recipe a try, I’d be super curious to hear your thoughts about.
Sending loooots of banana cake love!