Super easy and yummy banana bread
to see the inside of this magic blueberry banana bread, you can check out this video which I uploaded on Pinterest.
Heeelllooo friends! The banana bread is back, gooey and simple. If you’re not the juicy kind of person 😉 then simply use more spelt flour instead of oats and add some coconut oil too. You know, I’m not a fan of oil and just like it juicy :)). That’s why I’ve put this suuper simple, healthy and fat-free banana recipe under my favorite recipes. Actually, it’s almost the same as the first one on my blog. One of your favorite recipes by the way :), so at least your feedback.
I just did a lil fine tuning regarding apple cider vinegar and blueberries. I mean, blueeeberrrries are just magic in banana bread or any way. You can replace the dates with syrup or date paste which you will get at a local Turkish store. For those who don’t like it so sweet, the 4 bananas are certainly enough. They are dotted:)) and therefore fully ripe, fully sweet, and full of sugar.
- 4 ripe bananas, spotted
- 120 g spelt flour
- 120 g rolled oats
- 100 ml sparkling water
- 60 g dates or date sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- 80 g blueberries fresh (frozen works too but gets moister)
- Optional: pinch of clove
- 1 banana for decoration
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Blend sparkling water, dates, apple cider vinegar, and bananas first. At the other ingredients except the blueberries and blend again until the mixture is getting soft and creamy.
- Transfer the dough in an oblong silicone baking pan and swirl the blueberries under the creamy dough.
- Bake bread in the oven for 35 - 45 minutes, checking after the first 35.
- When the bread is done, take out and cool.
Did you try this ultimate blueberry banana bread?
If you gave this recipe a try, I’d be super curious to hear your thoughts about.
Sending loooots of banana cake love!