I’m blogging now for a ¾ year and recognized that I just posted one salad recipe . It’s a huge need to change it now since I’m eating salad all time. A look on my Instagram feed is saying more than a thousand words :).
This Glass Noodle Salad with Crunchy Peanuts is my most served salad and I haven’t had friends which didn’t like it. This might be because the crunchiness through his peanuts and his freshness trough the herbs and veggies.
- 200g dry glass noodles
- 1 cucumber, spiralized
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 small cup of fresh peas
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup peanuts, crushed
- Spring onions for garnish, chopped
- 2 tbsp of crunchy peanut butter
- 1 lime or lemon, juiced
- 3 tbsp Tamari sauce
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup
- Optional: 1 tsp dried garlic
- Chili flakes
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk together very well.
- Boil the dried noodles for 5 minutes, drain and toss with your dressing so that they don’t stick together.
- Add your veggies, herbs and sprinkle on your peanuts, and spring onions.
- Happy Salading!