Hey loves, long time no see no hear. My Road trip keeps me busy but I finally found the time for one of my favourite soup recipes.
Do you like autumn? I love seeing how everything turns slightly yellow-red-brown, the leaves are falling and the sun is golden. This season calls for pumpkin which I’m always waiting three seasons for. I’m sharing my favourite pumpkin soup recipe with you. It’s great for the pre-Christmas season since this is a really light recipe for all those who are trying to shed a few pounds before party season.
- 1 l veggie stock
- 400g hokkaido pumpkin, cleaned and cubed
- 2 potatoes (200g), cleaned and cubed
- 1 big slice of ginger
- 1 tbsp of mustard seeds
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 1 glove of garlic, peeled
- 1 dash curcuma
- raw coconut mousse, fresh thyme, fresh chilli and sweet balsamic to serve
- Place veggie stock, pumpkin, potatoes, ginger, mustard seeds, onion, garlic and curcuma in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Puree soup with an immersion blender or food processor.
- Boil again for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with raw coconut mousse, fresh thyme, chilli and sweet balsamic (if preferred).
this post contains an affiliate links, which means that I earn a small commission if you purchase products through my links. The price for you is the same as anywhere else. Thank you so much for your support and for helping me finance my blog! xX