Bringing you the simplest and quickest Pizza recipe. It’s basically a “shaking pizza”. Have you heard of it? All you actually do is shake your ingredients in a bowl into a pizza.
Have you ever been there when you come home super last minute and unprepared or you are invited to a party or friends come by and you just need something to eat?
In moments like this, I count on the “shaking pizza” over anything else. Pizza tastes good to everyone and this one is sure to be a winner. We don’t need to knead or let the dough rise. All we need is a bowl with a lid and about 10 minutes of preparation time. And while the pizza bakes for about 10-15 minutes, we can do something else productive
Sound good? Then let’s dive into it.
- 200 g spelt flour
- 110 g lukewarm water
- ½ pack. dry yeast
- 4 panicles tomatoes (50g)
- 4 mushrooms
- 6 dried tomatoes
- 100 g spinach
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 handful of walnuts
- Opt. 1 tbsp olive oil
- basil, tahini sauce, vegan mayo or/and vegan parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 220° C.
- Cut the tomatoes, walnuts mushrooms and spinach into small pieces.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, close with the lid and shake well.
- Place the dough on baking paper and press into the preferred pizza shape. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with the toppings.
Did you try the “shaking pizza”? As always, I love to hear your thoughts.
If you’d like to share your pictures on Instagram or Facebook , you can tag me so I’ll be able to see and repost it.
Wow, that’s so cool 😀 I hadn’t heard about it before, but it seems really good, I’ll have to try it out 🙂 thank you for sharing <3
Thank you so much! I really appreciate reading that you like the idea. Thank you too for sharing your thoughts.